Thursday, March 09, 2006

Doll factory dream


Don't you hate that dream where you're a doll in a doll factory and all the machines are like grabbing at you and plucking you and sticking parts on you and taking other peices of you off? And the machines are big and scary, but what's bigger and scarier is that at one point your are on a horizontal conveyor belt going across the shop twenty feet above the ground and you look down at the shop floor and the machines are making a billion more dolls just like you? (Pluck me, poke me, dress me in lace, but don't make me banal.)




I sure hate that dream. So much that I figured I'd get up and tell the whole internet about it.

Ah well, back to bed.

CC

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a terrible dream. I've never had one like it. What do you suppose it means? Are you having concerns of being too banal?