Saturday, November 15, 2008

Cory Maye's Appellate Brief

This has actually been out for a few days, but I hadn't gotten a chance to post it yet.

Long time readers will recall that I've been following this case for a long time, but I forgive you if you've forgotten the details as I think I'm the only one in my blogosphere who is following it.

If you need a refresher, here you go:


Remember the Corey Maye case?

CC presents the other side on Corey Maye

Wahoo! Cory Maye gets at least part of a new trial

Need something to be outraged about? Click here.

If you've been wondering who this chap Corey Maye is...

Does anybody here know how to open up a legal defense fund?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As best I recall, the man who Cory shot was *not* a cop, but the son of the local sheriff who should have never been there in the first place.

Anonymous said...

Ah, well, it wasn't the sheriff; but wasn't it the son of the police chief?