Tuesday, November 04, 2008

8:00 am



And I drive to work. I'm listening to a lecture on Corporations law on CD as I drive. (I'm really not a very good student and have to put this stuff in front of me in multiple formats to do a decent job of picking it up. Tax law is fairly logical but quite complex and corporations law is pretty weird in general.)

Fivethirtyeight.com says the freaky little town in New Hampshire is not predictive of the rest of New Hampshire, to say nothing of the country.

Ah well, to work.

CC

1 comment:

PG said...

I bought but didn't make much use of some CDs on Securities Regulation -- let me know if you take the course and want those mailed to you. I did find putting PMBR (bar exam review course) lectures onto my iPod very helpful; I would go to sleep at night listening to them and letting Contracts terms I hadn't thought about for three years seep back into my brain.