Friday, September 30, 2005

TV blogging: The refuge of the overworked.

I woke up at 5 this morning prepared to pack for a trip.

Instead, I popped on the Tivo and finally saw the Veronica Mars season finale.

And I am hooked for a whole 'nother story arc.

If you liked Buffy, for the love of God watch this thing. I don't market CSI to you people because I know you know what it is and either you like it or you don't. But when quality entertainment shows up on UPN, the world should be notified.

CC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My wife and I were big-time Buffy fans. But I just don't understand what Veronica Mars is about. Is it another supernatural thriller/drama?

Chalicechick said...

OK, technically, it ISN'T supernatural, though Veronica sometimes imagines/sees the ghost of her dead best friend.

But it has a similar feel to early Buffy in that it is a show about high school kids that is made for adults. It has very sophisticated writing and is just plain good stuff.

CC