Sunday, September 04, 2005

Posting about stupid stuff

OK, even Linguist Friend is getting tired of my being depressed. (In his physiology work, the man writes papers with titles like: Dynamic Properties of the Posterior Cricoarytenoid Muscle, yet I think me being depressed is boring him. Go figure...)

Anyway, so when it comes to the situation these people are in and my own neurotic little reaction to it, I vow to henceforth practice the long lost art of keeping my yap shut.

So until another UUism topic suggests itself (we're about due for some Joys and Concerns snark, but I'm not in the mood,) I'm going to find some lighthearted stuff to post about such as amusing crimes.

CC
Ps. One more comment: The Rev. Lyn Ogleby of Shreveport has put out the call for clothes and personal hygenie items (especially new underwear and sneakers)

Ship them on to:

All Souls UU church
9449 Ellerbe Road
Shreveport, LA 71106

Done! Now this is me, shutting yap on that subject.

No comments: