1. Aside from reading, my favorite pastimes are -having long conversations.
2. If I were not a desk driver, I would be -desperately looking for another job. Most of the jobs I like are pretty desk-oriented
3. I am irrationally worried about -Flunking out of law school or getting pregnant at a really inconvenient time*.
4. If I were the opposite sex -I would have one less irrational worry.
5. The thing I miss most about childhood is -umm... err... No! Wait! I got one! No, nevermind. Seriously, I wasn't a particularly happy kid and I wouldn't have any of it back for anything.
6. I like to collect - erotic novels, snowglobes
7. Though I’ve never been there, I feel inexplicably homesick for -Salterton, Canada, where Robertson Davies' Salterton Trilogy is set.
8. I’ve never really liked to eat - marshmellows, though I will sometimes consume them around a campfire just to be a sport.
9. When I have nightmares, they’re usually about -Getting chased by wild dogs and/or hurting someone I love.
10. Magazines subscribed to: Lots of them, but the Economist, the ABA Journal and Entertainment Weekley are the only ones I read with any regularity.
who tags you, yes, you, with this meme. Answer on your blog on in the comments as appropriate.
*Somehow, when I imagine this, it's an inconvenient time for the entire world. Like everybody is pissed off to see my pregnant self as if I'm polluting the gene pool at a time when we particularly don't need that. That's what makes that one irrational. And as far as I can tell, nobody flunks out of law school, not even the kids who appear to be trying.