Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sigh.

TheCSO and I have been mildly obsessed with Woot.com over the last couple of days.

If you don't know about woot.com, you should. They typically sell one product a day. It's usually a great deal and shipping is only five bucks. Every once in awhile they do a "woot off" where they sell product after product one at a time over a period of days. It's really fun.

Anyway, the very second, they have a decent-looking electric guitar and amp for $89.00.

It's tempting, but I know people who would like an electric guitar and I know people who would not be annoying about having an electric guitar. I don't know anyone who meets both discriptions. (As much as I love ZombieKid and theGnome, who fall solidly into the first category but not the second.)

Oh well.

CC
who bought HERSELF an awesome coffeemaker and has bought a few presents for other people.

No comments: