If I am looking for Iphone Earbuds and your earbuds say "Not compatible with Iphone" I will buy another company's earbuds and you will make no profit.
If I am looking for Iphone Earbuds and your earbuds say "Compatible with Ipod" in large lettering and do not say "But not Iphone" anywhere on the package then...
1. I will take said earbuds back to the store
2. I will get a refund
3. The store, unable to sell used Earbuds, will send them back and either you will refund the store or the store will take a bath on your products and be disinclined to re-order
4. I will hate you and not want to buy any of your products again and tell all my friends.
YOU ARE MUCH WORSE OFF THAN IF YOU HAD JUST BEEN STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Oh, and did I mention I had a blog?
As an iPod but not iPhone user... do iPod earbuds generally work with the iPhone?
That said--your complaint is righteous. I've had the same general kind of problem with stuff I've bought, and it pisses me off no end. There are companies I don't do business with as a result.
If I am looking for a church and your propaganda says "Not compatible with prophets" I will "buy" another church's propaganda and U*Us will have no prophet.
If I am looking for church and your propaganda says "Compatible with theists" in large lettering and does not say "But not prophets" anywhere on the package then...
1. I will feed said propaganda back to the "church"
2. Since I cannot get a refund I will protest
3. The church aka "tiny, declining, fringe religion", unable to sell religious mediocrity and hypocrisy, will get sent back to the proverbial drawing board.
4. I will be extremely disappointed in U*Uism and not want to "buy" any of your propaganda again and tell all my friends.
U*Us ARE MUCH WORSE OFF THAN IF U*Us HAD JUST BEEN STRAIGHTFORWARD WITH ME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
Oh, and did I mention I have a blog?
Merry Christmas, Robin.
why are you so nice to off-topic posters?
Because being rude to people makes me feel bad and being nice to people makes me feel good.
I could go into more detail, but that's the essence.
Hey Robin -- Have you found a church yet that has no hypocrisy?
Post a Comment