Obvious lessons I have re-learned in the last 72 hours through unrelated incidents:
1. Giving is better than recieving, and sometimes helping somebody out is the best anti-depressant there is.
2. Sometimes giving one's time is the best gift of all, and the most appreciated.
3. Those who a machinating, particularly young people, should bear in mind that someday, all the scheming and drama will be retrospectively hilarious.
4. Logic is just plan lost on some people.
5. Sleeping in doesn't necessarily cure all, but it does tend to help with symptoms.
Here's a gift for you CC -
i before e except after c... ;-)
Here's another gift of my time. :-)
U*Us who are machinating, particularly "less than excellent" U*U ministers. . . should bear in mind that someday, all the scheming and drama will be retrospectively hilarious.
Oh, Robin, you're always teasing me...
Post a Comment