Wednesday, August 15, 2007

TheCSO answers the interview meme

1) what do you want to learn more about, but haven't had the time?
Art, and how to create it. Also horseback riding, which I haven't had a chance to do since college.

2) would you rather jump off a building yourself or push someone else off?
Jump. I've tried, actually, but I don't have the guts.

3) when your computer auto-updates and asks you to restart, do you do it right away or do you click 'later' a couple times first?
I click Later, often until it MAKES me reboot.

4) if you could plant one idea in everybody's head, what would it be?
Be decent to each other.

5) if there were a zombie apocalypse tomorrow and you slept through it, where would you go?
If I was the ONLY survivor? I don't know. Probably go wander around a museum for a while, then completely fall apart mentally. If there were others, I'm sure we'd figure something out. I've thought this through pretty thoroughly, actually, and I'm certainly the right kind of tinkering fix-it person that a postapocalyptic society would have desperate need of. This does produce the occasional Walter Mitty-esque flight of fantasy. Well, maybe more than occasional.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pockita pockita Queep!
*grin*

Chalicechick said...

Chalicechicks like to be interviewed.

CC