Monday, August 20, 2007

That's actually more Calvin than I was expecting


Your Score: Mostly Hobbes



You are 30% Calvin and 70% Hobbes



You've got elements of both Calvin and Hobbes, but over all, your sensible side wins out over your wild streak, and you tend toward the tiger. As the picture below indicates, the head is the first place that people usually turn to the darkside (i.e. Calvin): symptoms include irresponsible behavior and crazy ideas. You're liable to both. But beneath that you have a heart, a sensitive side, and this more often than not carries the day.

Link: The Calvin Or Hobbes Test written by gwendolynbooks on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test


I have no idea how I have become the one who is usually pretty grounded in many of my friendships. But I have.

CC

2 comments:

ogre said...

I am in perfect harmony and balance with my universe--and for proof, I come up with 50:50 on this test.

Aummmmmm....

Hey, let's skateboard down the steep hill!

kimc said...

I have no idea how I have become the one who is usually pretty grounded in many of my friendships. But I have.

Maybe you grew up?