Friday, August 31, 2007

Stupid things that make CC smile

First try, kids. I swear.




You're Virginia!

Part of the old school, you like both historical sites and crazy
amusement parks. You like saying the word Commonwealth but couldn't really explain the
concept or how it applies to your life. You like five-sided shapes, five-cent pieces,
and possibly anything else having to do with the number five. Every now and then, you
discard chaff from yourself that you just don't feel you need. And since you've been
wondering... yes, there is a Santa Claus.



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

7 comments:

LinguistFriend said...

Well, this cannot mean anything, because it says that I am Georgia.
Now that is ridiculous, I refuse to be a Georgian.
And I am not that convinced about the Virginia stuff (where I was born and spent most of my childhood). I don't like crazy amusement parks. What is that 5 stuff? Chaff - I hardly ever throw things away (CC will testify), not even people when they deserve it.
And I'm not even convinced that there is a Christmas, let alone Sant Claus.
LF

Chalicechick said...

Sigh.

CC

Chalicechick said...

Ps. Virginia has five regions, is bordered on by five other states, for starters.

fausto said...

I'm Connecticut. I did live there for nine years.

RandomRanter said...

After several bad readings, I got DC as my result. (Rhode Island was what I got first, which I have been to, but no.) They have redeemed themselves simply by having DC as a possible result, as far as I'm concerned.

epilonious said...

I got Georgia.

PeachySquee!!

ogre said...

Augh, I blew it and got Alaska. I even know (and knew... as I did it) why. Because I was honest and said that freezing to death was more attractive than dying of heat exhaustion; I believe that's scientifically valid, and after suffering the 100-105 degree heat of the last few days without desert humidity conditions... entirely understandable.

Clicked back, changed the answer and got California.

It's tempting to go back and figure out what questions provide which answers.