Friday, July 20, 2007

The CSO sometimes says I have no sense of humor.

Well, I do, it's just a very complex sort.


Your Score: the Wit



(76% dark, 23% spontaneous, 10% vulgar)



your humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK


You like things edgy, subtle, and smart. I guess that means you're probably an intellectual, but don't take that to mean pretentious. You realize 'dumb' can be witty--after all isn't that the Simpsons' philosophy?--but rudeness for its own sake, 'gross-out' humor and most other things found in a fraternity leave you totally flat.

I guess you just have a more cerebral approach than most. You have the perfect mindset for a joke writer or staff writer.

Your sense of humor takes the most thought to appreciate, but it's also the best, in my opinion.

You probably loved the Office. If you don't know what I'm talking about, check it out here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/theoffice/.

PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Jon Stewart - Woody Allen - Ricky Gervais




The 3-Variable Funny Test!
- it rules -

If you're interested, try my best friend's best test: The Genghis Khan Genetic Fitness Masterpiece

Link: The 3 Variable Funny Test written by jason_bateman on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the The Dating Persona Test

4 comments:

PG said...

Also the Wit, except 52% dark, 30% spontaneous, 26% vulgar.

(I'm not as dark as twentysomething is supposed to be. But I am closer to being as vulgar.)

Speaking of vulgarity, I read a great essay in high school that tried to nail down what vulgarity was. All I can remember of it clearly is the author's description of his uncle, whom some might have deemed vulgar, but had he been so charged, would have replied, "Wulgar? what is this wulgar?" And thus being so unpretentious, could never quite be vulgar.

Anonymous said...

I've always thought I had no sense of humor at all.
--Kim

My score on The 3 Variable Funny Test:


**************************************
the Ham
((19% dark, 42% spontaneous, 21% vulgar))


"your humor style:CLEAN | SPONTANEOUS | LIGHT


Your style's goofy, innocent and feel-good. Perfect for parties and for the dads who chaperone them. You can actually get away with corny jokes, and I bet your sense of humor is a guilty pleasure for your friends. People of your type are often the most approachable and popular people in their circle. Your simple & silly good-naturedness is immediately recognizable, and it sets you apart in this sarcastic world.
PEOPLE LIKE YOU: Will Ferrell - Will Smith

RandomRanter said...

Also a wit. No wonder we get along.

Lisa M. Orange said...

OK, yet another Wit here (61% dark, 11% spontaneous, and 21% vulgar).

My humor style:
CLEAN | COMPLEX | DARK
which also happens to be how I like my coffee.