Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random thought on Elizabeth Edwards

I made the mistake of reading about how longtime Edwards aide Andrew Young has written a book what goes on about how Elizabeth Edwards kept an obsessive controlling eye on her husband's movements, was mean to his staff, and was "crazy."

For anyone who requires translation, that means ""Elizabeth Edwards kept an obsessive controlling eye on her CHEATING DOG OF A husband's movements, was mean to his staff, the same staff that was LYING TO HER FACE ABOUT HER CHEATING DOG OF A HUSBAND'S AFFAIR AND KEEPING A SECRET PHONE JUST FOR HIS MISTRESS, and was "crazy," BECAUSE HER CHEATING DOG OF A HUSBAND WAS SCREWING AROUND WITH ANOTHER WOMAN AND RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT WHILE SHE WAS DYING ON CANCER AND TRYING TO RAISE HIS KIDS.""

There. Hope that clears things up a bit.

CC
So annoyed that Elizabeth Edwards' popularity rating is down 15 percent in the last couple of months. We really do expect famous people to be perfect.

6 comments:

Lilylou said...

Amen! I think so too.

LinguistFriend said...

But you LIKE dogs!

LinguistFriend said...

Besides, as a friend reminded me, dogs are reputed to be faithful.

Anonymous said...

And the people cried out AMEN!

Word verification: skinimle

I don't know who "skinny MLE" is but maybe we should feed her some doughnuts.

Comrade Kevin said...

I am not proud at all of how I have acted when my illness renders me not especially pleasant to be around, and can understand why anyone might go a bit unhinged in that situation.

kimc said...

I think your translation is just about right.