Monday, May 08, 2006

Desperate Housewives thoughts

1. I thought the scene with Bree and Andrew was very well-written and well-acted. Bree brought that particular bit of difficulty on herself by messing with Peter's recovery, but still, she was just heartbreaking to watch tonight. I heart Bree.

2. Gabrielle sure did get over losing that baby quickly.

3. I'm glad Lynette gets a dramatic plot. Her husband is such a little kid.

4. Ok, so Karl did cheat on Edie with Susan. So why doesn't Edie burn KARL's house down? (I know, old complaint. But the assumption that men can't take responsibility for their own sex lives has always bugged me. It's so universal, though. I'm sure Catharine of Aragon blamed Anne Boelyn...)

CC

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I was hollerin' at the tv at the end there. Edie SOOO should have burned Karl's house down -- but my partner pointed out that we've never seen his house. Does he have one? Or does he just move from girlfriend to wife to girlfriend?

PeaceBang said...

I love that you guys are gleefully promoting arson. I've never seen "DH" but it must be fun.