Thursday, August 14, 2008

My last John Edwards post for awhile (Work safe, but barely)

I might have been looking at all of this the wrong way.

I've been running under the assumption that there would be a mass outpouring of sympathy for Elizabeth Edwards after the nation found out that John Edwards had cheated on her cancer-stricken self.

Last night a friend of mine pointed me to This story, which is that Rush Limbaugh's comment on the matter was "What could have John Edwards' motivations been to have the affair with Rielle Hunter, given his wife is smarter than he is and probably nagging him a lot about doing this, and he found somebody that did something with her mouth other than talk."

Now, I think this is an understandable confusion on Rush's part. Can I see a show of hands from the Chalicesseur ladies? How many of you have given head to Rush Limbaugh?

Me neither. So he may just be overapplying his own experience and assuming that no other guys are getting any either.

Now, in all fairness to Elizabeth, I should point out that even if she was, umm, doing her marital duty in this sense, I find it very unlikely that John Edwards was doing his. I mean, guys who are overly concerned about their hair don't tend to be very good at it, when they try at all.

OK, I'm done.

CC

2 comments:

Lilylou said...

Not only no head, but no ear either.

Chalicechick said...

No, but when one gives oral sex to a woman, one's hair tends to get messed up.

CC