- Please choose the factor that would be most important to you in considering replacement gutters?
- Potential Water Damage in basement caused by clogged and overflowing gutters
- Fear of falling off ladder or roof while cleaning clogged gutters
- Potential damage to walkways, foundations, driveways, patios or landscaping caused by clogged and overflowing gutters
- Expense of cleaning clogging gutters
- Interest in upgrading current conventional gutters to a maintenance free, clog free system
- Protecting your home’s resale value and give it an edge in today’s highly competitive housing market
- Eliminating standing water where disease carrying mosquitoes can breed
TheCSO and I, who only have trees that are set back from our house and thus don't really have gutter problems, wanted to write in "Mosquitos? We want our gutters replaced because the pooling water is attracting Mothra."
But alas, that option was not allowed.
Even more annoying, the next option asked how many times per year our gutters clogged and there was no option for "They don't."
So, do you think the discount for online purchases was sponsored by the gutter companies?
And do you think we're going to be getting gutter mail in the future?
Oh well. We saved six bucks.