Thursday, July 21, 2005

CC goes all livejournal and puts up a sniffly post.

My day was sucky for reasons that were basically my fault.

While I've gotten through without any major fallout, I'm still wiped and not feeling like sharing my deal with protestors or anything else with the world tonight.

I do basically love my job and am usually pretty good at dealing with sudden curveballs. But recently I've been more distractible than usual and acting kind of burned out and pissy in several aspects of life. I suspect that my brother's trial on Monday is affecting me more than one with hard-won emotional distance likes to admit. I certianly hope so, because I'd like to get over this and one way or another, Oliver's stuff should be settled by Tuesday.

OK, enough of this. Posts on my inner workings don't tend to get many page views, so I might as well quit while I'm ahead.

CC

No comments: