1. Learning the law is like learning a new language (Heard at least five times.)
2. Various comparisons of law school to drowning.
3. The general structure of the courts.
4. Mandantory vs. Persuasive authority.
5. Primary vs. secondary law
I know someday I will long for the days when law school was sort of dull.
Go rent videos of the of the old TV show, "The Paper Chase"- the law students in that show went through things that will make the depressing whiners around you look like wimps, and probably make you appreciate your profs.
Oh, the other students are fine. The drowning analogies are coming from the professors!
I'm not sure I got the point of this post. Could you explain?
Mrs. Fausto, who as you know is an alumna of G'town Law, is eager to know who your professors are, and whether your property professor knows Don Wallace, who was hers.
Brother-of-Fausto, aka Antichrist, who is an adjunct prof there, teaches an occasional course on international project finance.
Post a Comment