Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Wince-worthy

Boston Legal is one of my favorite shows on television, but I made it exactly four minutes into last night's episode.

If you saw the beginning of last night's Boston Legal, not all people with Asperger's are like that. That said, the general pattern of how they behave when under lots of pressure matches my experience well.

I am a great fan of mysteries. Without thinking anything of it, I watch body parts and people interviewed about their recently murdered spouses and all sorts of things that will be highly disturbing in real life.

But that I couldn't watch.

Always odd what's going to get to you...

CC

1 comment:

Elz said...

What can I say? Aspies do the same things over and over again. It gets old to them and to their loved ones. After being part of a family with aspies, I have come to the conclusion that what we need is a public which understands this syndrome and can live with people who display it by seeing their greater goodnesses.