Sunday, April 09, 2006

Request to Chalisseurs

If you're going to write about The Chaliceblog someplace, please provide a link back.

Thanks,

CC

Ps. Props to Joel for naming my readers.

Pps. I don't recall anybody coming out against the UUA's support of gay marriage. I don't have a problem with us supporting it as a general concept. I don't especially cotton to us taking a stand on specific legislation and I REALLY don't like us saying from the pulpit or in RE that this candidate or that candidate is a good guy or not a good guy. (Yes, Bush is technically no longer a candidate, but you know what I mean.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know how to make links. It's not memorizable, and I lost all of my Word files, wherein I did have a document about how to do various things. The link thing was particularly problematic.
Why shouldn't it be easier?

Anonymous said...

OK, politics aside, I think George W. Bush is an evil person. Can I say that?

Chalicechick said...

I'd rather you didn't say it from the pulpit. You can think whatever you want as an individual.

You provide links in HTML. The HTML for a link is < A H R E F = "URL " >< / A > Without the extra spaces (except for the space in "A href".) It is written in the same language used to create your simpler web pages. Here's a more complete guide to HTML.

CC