Sunday, June 19, 2005

Yep, CC is bored.

statler jpeg
You are Statler or Waldorf.
You have a high opinion of yourself, as do others.
But only because you are in the balcony seats.

ALSO KNOWN AS:
Those two old guys in the box.
SPECIAL TALENTS:
Heckling, complaining, being cantankerous

QUOTE:
"Get off the stage, you bum!"

LAST BOOKS READ:
"The Art of Insult" and "How To
Insult Art"

NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT:
Their pacemakers.


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


A muppet story:

My linguist friend and I met in church. We used to sit in the back and occaisionally quietly make fun of a minister who REALLY deserved it. I often compared us to Statler and Waldorf, so this made me smile.


Another muppet story:

A guy I know has a system. When he meets an attractive woman, he asks her "What's your favorite muppet?" If she says "Miss Piggy," he moves on. He explains "The women who pick Miss Piggy are all one type, and it's not a type I like."

Kinda shallow, I know, but it makes for a good story.

1 comment:

TheCSO said...

Dr. Bunson Honeydew.

CC is *so* Statler/Waldorf. I'm not sure which one though.