I'm looking through the B-net archives for salvagable stuff and I found this.
WRITTEN IN A LARGE HR MEETING AT MY (then) CURRENT PLACE OF EMPLOYMENT--Deck74's tax dollars at work
Top ten things you should NEVER say in a Ringling Brothers Job interview
10. “You know what they say about guys in big shoes? Yup, Few attendance problems.
9. “Bozo was gay. I have proof”
8. “Ringling Brothers Clown College? Nah, I learned my clowning from a Sally Struthers course.”
7. “What do you mean Katherine Harris has my makeup design copyrighted?”
6. “Hey, you're pretty cute. Want to go for a ride tonight with me and 47 of my friends?"
5. “All work and no play makes Poopsiebop a dull boy.”*
4. “I also host fashion shows with my daughter Melissa!”
3. “So I had this idea for balloon animals that would be REALLY strong and could prevent STDs in a pinch…”
2. “Okay, on my first night in the show, can I do a shout out to my homie Ol’ dirty Bastard?”
1. “Want some pie?”
a very tired,