Friday, January 23, 2009

This is a cool promotion

Jennifer Beautiful, who was a friend of mine like three years ago whom I haven't seen in forever, used to always see every movie that got an Oscar nomination for best picture every year. It was her thing and she had done it every year for like the last twenty.

If you and Jennifer have similar hobbies, you might want to check out this promotion where AMC theaters are doing an all-day film festival of every movie up for "Best Picture" for $30. Unlimited popcorn, too.

CC
who really doesn't have the attention span for something like this, though she does love her popcorn.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No AMCs for several hundred miles. Dang!

Wait, what am I talking about? I have a 3 month old; I can't even get out to see Benjamin Button, nevermind five movies in a row.

That's a cool idea, though.

Anonymous said...

I've been trying to set this goal for myself, with varying results (at least I have no 3-month old to blame/love). The key to success seems to be planning an Oscar-night party.

At least, the only year I've done it, it was because we had such a thing.