Unbelieveable things about Bree's storyline:
1. Her husband has been murdered and she just doesn't seem to care why or by whom.
2. A woman obsessed with propriety is dating a month after her husband died.
3. The new man doesn't get along with her teenage son, and she acts like it is the son's fault and he is being unreasonable for objecting to the above two.
4. She could love someone whom she basically doesn't know anything about.
5. The cops would ask "Do you love George" on a lie detector test and the results would be at all meaningful.
OK, that's it. I think I'm done with this show. The plots were never worth it. I watched for the characters and they are writing my favorite character so badly that I'm just losing interest.