Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday afternoon fluff.

I heard someplace that Madonna is planning a movie about Wallis Simpson, the former Duchess of Windsor. I know that King Edward had abdicated the throne for her and my impression was the British royal family didn't like her, but other than that, I knew nothing.

So I decided to read up on her for a bit. Ok, even WIKIPEDIA's version of this woman's life is riveting.

I can't wait for this movie.

Oh, and in other news, I used to watch "So You Think You Can Dance" and they had an entire subgenre of contestants who were freakishly good at the robot. Here's one example:


I think he Can Dance - Watch more Funny Videos

CC

Criminal justice *headdesk* of the day. And a second one

2 comments:

L said...

Wow, the Duchess of Windsor sounded like a piece of work. A Facist, a racist, a traitor, and a suspected harlot -- how could the British crown not love her?

Chalicechick said...

I know, right? That's the most entertaining wikipedia page I've seen since Metal umlaut

CC