1. Hypocrisy is acting in contrary to your stated beliefs or feelings.
2. All people are hypocritical sometimes.
3. Therefore, people who delight in running around pointing out the hypocrises of others and condemning them are the biggest hypocrites of all, as their hypocrisy is doubled since they have both the normal human share of hypocrisy and this added tendency to condemn others for hypocrises when they themselves commit them.
4. Either that, or I'm the biggest hypocrite of all since I am condemning people for condemning people so my sins are triple.
5. Yes, my post about San Francisco counts under (3)
Ps. I don't think (4) is true, primarily because I see hypocrisy as an irritation, not a sign of particular moral defectiveness, as pretty much all of us can concieve behavior superior to our own and sing its praises and bemoan evil behaviors that we also have committed, and I don't think we necessarily owe our audience a moral audit when we do either. But it's still fun to mock Rush Limbaugh.