Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My ever-changing blog


Sorry if the appearance of this blog keeps changing. I'm just trying to get it looking the way I want it.




I 've fallen in love with the idea of drop caps and pull quote and a more magazine-ish layout. I'm at the point where I need to either learn a lot about CSS or pay somebody to do it for me. (I will probably learn it myself in the end as that is my nature, but I have no objection to paying somebody to do a basic design to start me off. I'd like the "Chaliceblog looks all crappy while CC is learning" period to be as short as possible.

Anyway, I know that it is annoying have the appearance changing. It's a temporary thing.

S

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Light gray-brown text on somewhat darker gray-brown background is hard to read.

referring to

When I am dead, may it be said,
"Her sins were scarlet, but her blog was read" on top

best wishes on your blog. I am not a real UU but I hang out with them, and think UU blogs are fun to read.