Monday, April 18, 2005

Word to the wise.

You can:

A. Have a brother in legal difficulty who is pretty much a black hole for sympathy, attention and money from your entire family.
B. Buy a house.
C. Get jarring reminders that your folks are only human, and indeed, only mortal.
D. Have your job responsibilities suddenly double, if only temporarily.
E. Have your spouse be out of town for two weeks.

But if you're smart, you won't have all that happening in the same week.

Not meaning to whine, or dump my problems in the lap of anyone foolish enough to stop by and read this blog, but Jeezum Crow life is weird right now.

This is probably a sign that I am going nuts, but recently I've had this daydream that I am Atlas, and I lose grip of the world. I feel it roll down my back and it bounces, sounding like a marble, then rolls away, rapidly shrinking in the distance.

But sequence ravelled out of reach Like balls upon a floor

CC
who is fine, really, but felt like writing it all out to see what it looked like on her computer screen.

No comments: