Monday, May 10, 2010

Sigh.

The Washington Post's Hank Stuever thinks young people love Betty White because they have wacky grandparent complexes.

Of course she's also a brilliant commedianne with amazing comic timing.

No, that can't be it.

Sigh.

CC

Criminal Justice *headdesk8 of the day. If you were worried about that cop who had a kid ring hid doorbell and run away, then chased the kid down, had a scuffle with the kid, then shot and killed him, don't. The deputy was cleared of all charges.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I agree 100% that she is a very funny woman. (I haven't seen her SNL bits yet, but clearly will have to. What, did they have a guest producer that week? It's been ages since Lorne Michaels showed that much judgment of what's funny.) However, I'm clearly an Old Fart and not a Young Person myself, since I discovered Betty White via Match Game. In reruns in the early '00s, not in the '70s, but still. Old Fartsville.